The Matrix Tech Suit is a top-of-the-line FINA approved competitive tech suit created with propriety Exo-Core technology. It features both adaptive compression material to reduce muscle vibration and drag while ensuring maximum flexibility and freedom of movement. In addition, the Matrix includes a sustaining tape system for improved body position by utilizing front and back axis tape and cross-coordinating to improve length and position.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT 5000 HOURS OF TESTING
- Full dedicated team of 6 athletes, coaches and scientists
- Tested on 100+ athletes
- Granada university of sport science & a tech team involved
- Made in Italy
- Exo core Technology – Greater compression and range of motion
- Combines 2 fabrics: - Adapted Compression: high level of compression and progressive stretch to control muscle vibration - Jacquard: reduce drag and maximize muscle flexibility
SUSTAINING TAPE CAGE - IMPROVE LENGTH & BODY POSITION
- The structure that snaps back allows greater propulsion.
- Cross-coordinating front and back axis tape offers horizontal buoyancy
"Growing up, I was taught to never put limits on myself, so Aquasphere’s mantra ‘Be Limitless’ really resonates with me,” said Oleksiak. "I’m very excited to be part of the innovation process and to help design technical gear that not only performs well, but also looks great. Fashion has always been a passion of mine, and now I get to combine that with swimming to fuel the development and design of new products.”
A seven-time Olympic medallist and six-time World Championship medallist, Oleksiak is a force on Team Canada. As Canada’s youngest Olympic gold medallist, she holds the nation’s record for most medals at a single summer Games and is the country’s all-time most decorated Olympian. In her short career she has become known for her exciting come from behind victories and currently holds the Olympic Record for the 100 Freestyle.